Here are three main problems with learning German online:
- German has a reputation of being difficult to learn. You don’t know if learning online is the best strategy or method.
- Most German courses (including some from this teacher) are expensive.
- The affordable courses leave students frustrated with the steep learning curve and not enough evaluation.
Hence, you are unsure of investing in a hard to learn language at a high price using a method you are not convinced about. This course changes all that. Here is how:
- The efficiency of any study depends generally on the learning environment. A good teacher and carefully designed course ware motivates you to learn, rewarding you for progress and correcting you for mistakes. This course has been designed by an experienced German teacher, who has taught German for more than 10 years to people of different nationalities. With these 7 recorded classes, you will see that German can be a picked up relatively easily, if the study material is organized in the right way.
- This course works. While the first lesson may need some time and revision (which you can watch a recording any number of times, through out our life - no limits or caps what so ever); second class onwards you would have settled down to a nice rhythm. And, end of the lesson tests will help you assess yourself. You can decide if you need to review the lesson again or move to the next lesson. 3.5 hours is all it will take for you to pick German basics and another 3.5 hours of revision will cement these concepts in your mind.
3-step methodology to be used for learning:
- Avoid failure by using both audio-lessons and your workbook as well as do all exercises given after each lesson.
- Taking a new lesson, you should download the audio-lesson first and only afterwards you can start learning with your workbook. Otherwise, you risk learning pronunciation of sounds, words and phrases incorrectly, and thus, you won’t be able to speak and to be understood by your communication partner.
- In audio-lessons some aspects are considered which might not be considered in the text-version of the course..
The course is composed to explain 70% of German grammar (trickiest part for English speakers), using words, phrases and idioms you will need for your every day’s communication.
We guarantee you that after this course you will have the most important knowledge of German enough for basic communication. You’ll be able to chat with your German friends in Skype, read German books (certainly, consulting a dictionary), understand YouTube-clips in German and use German web-sites. Furthermore, you’ll know one more foreign language.
You don’t have to invest months or hundreds of dollars into studying German. You can do it with this course : quickly and efficiently.
This course will be useful for:
- People who intend to travel to Germany for business or leisure
- Students who want to learn German as a foreign language
- Professionals who do business with German speaking people
What’s included in this course:
- 7 recorded audio-video classes, 30 minutes each
- Workbooks in pdf format that you can download
- mp3 files for lessons to accompany the workbook
- 7 online tests to evaluate your performance
- Lesson 1 : Pronounces and verbs. Numerals.
- Lesson 2 : Questions
- Lesson 3 : Modal verbs
- Lesson 4 : Subordinate clause
- Lesson 5 : Akkusativ
- Lesson 6 : Dativ
- Lesson 7 : Past Tense
About course instructor:
Yuri Bereza has been teaching German to students of all nationalities for more than 10 years. Yuri also holds a master’s degree in German language. Yuri is a confident and experienced teacher with a very pleasant voice. Her considerable experience in teaching German gives her insight into how foreign students learn German - where they get stuck, how they need to learn and how they can overcome obstacles. She lives in Brno, Czech Republic.
Language of instruction: English